Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Favorite Kind of Exercise

Today over at Mama Kat's, one of the writing prompts is to talk about your favorite kind of exercise.  And although I do physical activities when I can, I don't have a favorite because to be honest, I hate to sweat. And put forth effort.

I'd much rather prefer to snuggle under a warm blanket on my cozy couch with a good book in my hands.

So in reality, my favorite kind of exercise is the kind that exercises my mind. And my eyes. And my arm as I lift my tea cup from the table to take a sip...

I'd show you a picture of this, but usually when I'm reading, I don't have my cell phone near by to snap a pic.  Instead I will show you my other favorite reading spot:





 
Mama’s Losin’ It

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, putting forth the effort is sometimes the hardest part! I'm going through an exercise-slump right now so just getting started is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun exercise, exercising the mind is just as important : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'd exercise my mind more often, but candy crush. ;)

    ReplyDelete