Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happiness is Jewelry, of course


I have developed a wonderful habit of collecting
jewelry when I travel.
Or when I go to quaint little shops.
Or on days of the week that end with "Y".


This special piece was bought at a story
called Fairy Tales in San Francisco.

The entire store was filled with fairy-related items.
I was in heaven.

I wanted to buy everything, but I held back.
And thank goodness they do not have an online store,
or we'd have no money to pay the mortgage. ;)

The item I did buy was
a silver and gemstone chakra necklace.

I love it and wear it almost all the time.
It makes me so happy for a variety of reasons:


  • It balances my energy
  • It's colorful
  • It's silver
  • It goes with everything
  • It reminds me of San Francisco! 

What makes you happy this week? 























3 comments: